How to care
GOLD & SILVER PLATED JEWELRY
It is important to note that gold and silver plated jewelry are not REAL solid gold. Hence, due to the nature of the metals, these jewelry will tarnish overtime. However, there are steps that you can take to preserve the jewelry and ensure that they do not tarnish for a long time.
Here are some tips that you should follow to maintain your jewelry:
1. Remove your jewelry before showering or swimming in chlorine/salt water.
2. Remove your jewelry before exercising or participating in activities that will cause you to sweat.
3. Remove your jewelry before you go to bed.
4. Do not let your jewelry come into contact with liquid/substances such as water, make up, lotion, shampoo, body wash, detergent, perfumes etc.
5. Wipe your plated jewelry after each use, using a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
If you have sensitive skin, please be aware of the following:
In the unlikely event that you experience any discomfort or allergy symptoms upon wearing any of our jewelry, please discontinue the use immediately, and consult your physician as soon as possible. We will not be held accountable for any allergic reactions experienced.