316L stainless steel — These days, 316L stainless steel are really popular and used by many fashion jewelry companies. While not considered a precious metal, it is much more durable than silver or platinum. 316L stainless steel jewelry do not tend to rust, corrode, tarnish, stain, fade, or turn your skin green. It is also hypoallergenic. Most importantly, they are affordable, which allows us to pass on the affordable pricing to you as well.
Cubic zirconia — Cubic Zirconia (also known as CZ) is similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity. It is created in a lab yet it dazzles with a brilliant sparkle like a diamond.
It is important to note that gold and silver plated jewelry are not REAL solid gold. Hence, due to the nature of the metals, these jewelry may tarnish overtime. However, there are steps that you can take to preserve the jewelry and ensure that they do not tarnish for a long time.
Here are some tips that you should follow to maintain your jewelry:
1. Remove your jewelry before showering or swimming in chlorine/salt water.
2. Remove your jewelry before exercising or participating in activities that will cause you to sweat.
3. Remove your jewelry before you go to bed.
4. Do not let your jewelry come into contact with liquid/substances such as water, make up, lotion, shampoo, body wash, detergent, perfumes etc.
5. Wipe your plated jewelry after each use, using a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
If you have sensitive skin, please be aware of the following:
In the unlikely event that you experience any discomfort or allergy symptoms upon wearing any of our jewelry, please discontinue the use immediately, and consult your physician as soon as possible. We will not be held accountable for any allergic reactions experienced.